[pp.int.general] Open positions in PPI

Patrick Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Sun Dec 6 23:24:04 CET 2009

I don't wanna participate in a flamewar here as I don't think it is
any use. I prefer a solution focused approach.

This mail just serves as a direct answer to an allegation that was made

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 10:48 PM, coretx <coretx at piratenpartij.nl> wrote:
> Also, Only Valio could have told you that the person in the linked etherpad
> is a MEP
> Why would you disclose private information ? You disrespect private
> communication.
> Is that your interpretation of "Pirate ethics" ?

I did not do so and you will see that too, if you really examine the named link.
The Etherpad link was made public before in an international ML (not by me).

I hope the debate cools down soon again (thanks to Marten at this point).
Please keep all of your energies for acting against ACTA!
There might be internal struggles which need to be carried out, but it
would be an exceptionally bad idea to focus on them in times like
these.
Please write blog posts, organize demonstrations and educate people
about ACTA instead.

cheers
pat