[pp.int.general] Open positions in PPI

Rackham denis.germain at partipirate.org
Mon Dec 7 00:14:49 CET 2009

Le 6 déc. 09 à 23:24, Patrick Mächler a écrit :

> Please keep all of your energies for acting against ACTA!
> There might be internal struggles which need to be carried out, but it
> would be an exceptionally bad idea to focus on them in times like
> these.
> Please write blog posts, organize demonstrations and educate people
> about ACTA instead.

Thanks for recalling us our common threats, but to recenter on ACTA
won't make the transparency/communication/accountability issue(s) less
important. These are still required_and_mandatory. How can we all
mobilize against ACTA if we are not even able to work together at the
required levels inside the PP?

I don't want to finger-wag people nor to finger-point them and I
don't, I don't know who is to blame and if someone is to blame, I can
only see things _have_ to be ironed out, and maybe it's time for
phones to ring at last.

Salutations pirates =F)

Denis
partipirate.org board of directors - Île-de-France coordinator
Signatures are so passé…