[pp.int.general] map of intellectual property rights in lund

Ryan Martin ryan.martin at pirate-party.us
Tue Dec 8 03:52:13 CET 2009

Maps indicating where some performances might be illegal to record, where
ownership rights are asserted over public space image capturing, entities
that claim ownership of the works and ideas of students and faculty, and
other such spaces might very well be incredibly important as more and more
new law is laid down.  I've seen some excellent maps made of public space
cameras that could easily, eventually, have trips auto route around them or
at least provide alerts when in range.  I wonder a lot what:
http://www.bloomingtonsecuritycameras.com/map.html looks like in a few years
with full deployment of location aware mobile devices.

All I'm sayin'.

Ryan Martin
Administrator
United States Pirate Party