[pp.int.general] Dutch platform internet security

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Wed Dec 9 08:46:11 CET 2009

> Situation in Germany.
Thx 4 the update!
> The surname of the (female) minister was Ursula which we turned into
> Zensursula which means Censorella (don't know if my translation does
Ah! I remember Zensursula, now I can link the topics.

> We were criticised heavily "how can you be against fighting child
> pornography ???"
Another fundamental question is whether chrild porn should really be
forbidden. This topic is really a taboo: there is so much indignation about
abusing children. But why is virtual (computer created) child porn also
forbidden? Yesterday our minister explicitly referred to it. While
previously the argument was that real and virtual porn is hard to
distinguish. Now the minister said that it shows lack of respect towards
children. No, I am not a pedosexual. But afaik pedoxexuality is like
homosexuality in the sense that it happens to people unvolutarily and can
not be cured. Would every pedosexual abuse children? I don't abuse women
because they attract me. Like you can't "teach" homosexuals to be attracted
by people of the opposite sex, you can not teach pedosexuals to "respect"
children. I would argue that abundant virtual porn would rather prevent
pedosexuals from abusing real children. DOn't constitutions typically forbid
discrimination by sexual orientation?

We used to have a pedo party. But that is the wrong approach. They never
made the parliamtn. And PP should not (directly!) identify itself with such
activists.
> I can't belive our neighbouring country wants to make the
> same mistake only a few months later.
I can. Both NL and DE have a christian democrat dominated govenment.
Christian Democrat in practice are aging, "law and order", often
computer-illiterate people. I still look forward to a biblical reason to
oppose censorchip. Isn't "big brother" really an attempt to mimic the Lord?
"God knows everything", so as a humble human you should npt try to do the
same ... But then again the roman catholics dominate our christian
democrats, and cathoics don't care that much about the bible. (Hope I don't
offend anybody). Like in DE, catholic is the south in NL. The big rivers
(flowing east-west through our country) play the same role as the
Weißwurstequator (or the Röstigraben in CH).

> Could not find much information in English, sorry.
Ich beherrsche die deutsche Sprache auch.

> Hope this was helpfull for you.
YES!

reinier