[pp.int.general] [Cafe] Joe Biden is an enemy

Richard M Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sun Feb 15 17:35:13 CET 2009

    and you should think also about your own initiative, where for example
    FSFE, where are they fighting about software patens in Europe?
    isn't that fight essential?
    where are they fighting document standards? You guys had
    DOcument Freedom day last year, where it's gone?

I don't know -- I am not part of FSF Europe.  But my guess is it is a
matter of who volunteered to do what.  They have less funds than they
did in the past.

If you would like to help get some of this activity going in FSF Europe,
I suggest writing to Georg Greve <greve at fsfeurope.org>.