[pp.int.general] Reinier & PPNL

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 12:03:00 CET 2009

Hi,

I understand that the Manifesto is mainly about "philosophy", not "action".
Philosophy without action doesn't work, but the opposite is also true:
action without philosophy lacks to achieve higher goals.

The "action" needs to be done mainly in a national level. Eventually,
international "action" is also needed, ie. Europarlament.

But now, before the "action", we need some solid and common grounds on
philosophy: the Manifesto.
With the Manifesto, it'll be easier to grow as a movement, so we will be
able to do more and more effective "actions".

About that FUD in the newspaper, we can also note some things:
* it's an "action" of our enemies
* but it's not a single action, they have their "philosophy" behind all of
their actions. This is how they achieve to attack in all fronts, with the
appearance of being coherent with themselves.
* without their "philosophy", they would had never achieved so much
restrictions and "intellectual property" laws.