[pp.int.general] philosophy vs. action

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sat Jan 17 11:43:42 CET 2009

Reinier Bakels wrote:
> It is the same!
Not the same, first of all in a conceptual context. You talk about
/limitations/ & /exceptions/ -fair use is such-, I talk about *rights*.
> Have you seen this footnote? "El documento abierto a la firma, tal
> como se indica en la Presentación, es la versión original redactada en
> inglés." My knowledge of the Spanish language is very limited, but the
> German version contains a footnote at this place explaining than in
> case of differences, the signatories of the petition are supposed to
> have agreed on the English text.
The footnote means "/The document open to be signed, as indicated in the
Introduction, is the original version written in English/". Guess why:
*both documents don't mean the same anymore* -because one talks about
the /c word/, while the other one talks about author's rights-.

About the rest of your mail, I think both we've already left clear what
each one considers realistic and what not. Simply, you find it not
enough ... what can I do? Simply submit you to my already (in former
mails) explained arguments, for the list's sake -i.e., avoiding
kilometric mails in which I would be repeating what I've already stated
and explained-.

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman