[pp.int.general] purpose of manifesto

Per von Zweigbergk per.von.zweigbergk at piratpartiet.se
Sat Jan 24 17:10:59 CET 2009

24 jan 2009 kl. 16.57 skrev Will Pomes:

> However I disagree that this group does not represent the
> international community of our movements. Any community engaging in
> such varied and gross discussions (gross used in the sense meaning
> "the whole thing, without deductions") on the topics we care about
> represents our community (the international one), at least from a
> media perspective, and in the sense that I think we are just about the
> only people who stand a reasonable chance of uniting them and creating
> meaningful change.
> (Challenge me on this paragraph, please; Point out the faults in my
> logic, if they are present, tell me where I diverge into rambling,
> etc. I love opportunities to learn from those wiser than I.)

PPI (Pirate Parties International) is a part of the pirate movement,
but does not represent the entire pirate movement. Therefore, I was
opposed to the use of the acronym "PPI" to represent the entirety of
the pirate movement.

--
Per von Zweigbergk

VARNING: E-post till och från Sverige, eller som passerar servrar i
Sverige, avlyssnas av Försvarets Radioanstalt, FRA.
WARNING: E-mail to and from Sweden, or via servers in Sweden, is
intercepted by the Swedish National Defense Radio Establishment.