[pp.int.general] purpose of manifesto

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Jan 25 00:45:47 CET 2009

Per von Zweigbergk wrote:
>>> I also don't think there's a problem to say things like "European
>>> PPs" when talking about Pirate Parties in general.
> Their abbreviation isn't PP, it's EPP-ED.
You said European PP, and I showed what nowadays stands as European PP,
specifically in the Europarliament. As I said in my comment to Will,
it's essential for PIRATA to leave explicit distances between European
PP and European pirate parties.
> I'm not disputing that PPI is part of the pirate movement, I'm just
> saying that PPI is part of the pirate movement, and not all of the
> pirate movement is PPI.
>
> As for official spokespersons for the international pirate movement, I
> don't see the need for such a thing.
> Nobody, however, can speak for the *entire* pirate movement. That's
> the entire point. At least as I see it.
Good to know your viewpoint :) Regards,

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman