[pp.int.general] International day of Sharing - September 12

gabriel luis g.luisfranchy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:10:50 CEST 2009

Dear pirates and piratresses,
please take a time to read the document in the attachment. Do not hesitate
contacting me if you are seeking for new insights in the european and
international patent system. I have put it together in English from my
future diploma-thesis written in german...
I think I have put enough knowledge together in the last years to be able to
help us pirates to radically improve the patent system making patents
stronger and more accesible to individuals and SMEs. I agree partially with
some assertions of Mr. Pothelsbergue, but few of them are really bullshit,
and lack a modern approach to information democracy. Approaching system´s
improvements from a strict economic-neoliberal point of view is not the
solution, furthermore it is at the root of the problem.
I´m seeking for webmasters to put up open access XML:tm files containing
patent documentation in various languages in an online plattform...Check
pubpat.org as reference project. Patterm.org tries to be the european answer
to this impressive effort of the USA open source community, but I haven´t
enough knowledge of websites to put them up. The domain patterm.org .es and
.de are already ours.
Let´s put the truth together
Lass uns Wahrheit zusammenbauen
Vamos a construir la verdad