[pp.int.general] Request - help with research

coretx coretx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 03:36:29 CEST 2009

Things are a little more complicated Reinier. For example, you need to
get a threshold per province. You can run, without getting that
treshold, but not gain votes from that area.
Currently, I'm creating a package for Norton his research, i'll CC you
the data once done.

When it comes to the discussion that you are trying to coin. I'll just
give you my opinion, and a avoid further hazzle. I'm active for the
dutch pirate party, because of democracy.
If PP(NL) core issues where not about democracy, i would not even
write this. And most members, even see democracy as our primary
objective. Without free information, you can't have a free society.
So i really don't think this is up to debate.

And when it comes to your second argument, PP is what it is, not what
people say it is. I'm confident in all PP leaders putting their action
where their mouth is.
We are changing something negative, into something positive. People
like pirates, and people are no longer able to take people like
Timotheus Kuik serious.
Terrain is being gained. Even in mainstream media ! You would not
download a car right  ?
Right now Robbie is taking this one step further, and is setting up a
"Shaming" campaign. ( No slander or anything like that !  just some
faces + quotes and a organigram.)
I already connected him towards several "Anti Industry  / BREIN "
activist groups.
International templates of the concept are also in the making.

By the way, you know that Amelia is about to debate Andrew Keen @
Incubate.org - Tilburg ? ( Interested in going  ? )
Just to round things up : lists.piratenpartij.nl is about to be used.
( It's working,  but the management section is not, since our security
is a bit 2 tight. )

Now let's get back on topic !  - Help with research! -