[pp.int.general] A PPI Announcement

Enrique Herrera Noya quiquetux at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:34:04 CEST 2009

2009/7/10 Cristian Bulumac <chris.petcu at gmail.com>:
> Thank you Norton. You where here while we where trying to get as much
> information as we could about the movement and sustained PPI for such a long
> time.

> My 2 cents about the future:
> A political party has as a primary objective the votes.

I disagree,
Why we are in the PP, what we hiso aside other options?
which arises mainly in the beginning of the version 3.0 of the
principles PIRATAS
is what we meet / call

Without the votes
> the ideas cannot be put into practice.

wrong, rather inaccurate, the ideas are put into practice, with a
concise approach, with "a navigational charts," says, with a strategy.
that's where the votes come the effect of our actions.

> This is why I my view all PP's must  fight in their own countries to get as much votes as they can.
Rather, in an interconnected world, we have the largest spread among
all of our approach, our proposals to disseminate as defending the
freedom of our people. should exploit the comparative advantage that
we use the tools of Web 2.0 to get people information circuits that
the current system, just knowing this.

> PPI, has it's role, a very important one. No matter how many bright people
> are in a country, our problems are global. Only by bringing together all
> ideas, the best ones will be found.

agree with this

> I see PPI as a:
> - think tank for finding the best arguments and solutions for the global
> problems
> - platform for coordinating actions that concern global problems and for
> providing coverage of local specific problems
> - strategy support and tutoring for the newly emerging PP's.
> We must be relistic. We cannot fight entertainment industry in a
> disorganised fashion. They have strategy, they have PR and finance.

we should not fight, we must leave them in evidence, as has been
misled to artists, consumers, not to play the game they are the
victims of criminals, they are the mafia.
they will finance, we are the people, we the people.

> By using the ideas debated through PPI, using synchronization to create
> maximum impact and following coherent strategies, the objectives of PP
> movement will be achieved.

if using the tools of Web 2.0, 3.0 ... etc

> Technically, I am sure that from all PP's around the world somebody will
> provide hosting, webdesign and graphics. Maybe someone is specialized in PR
> to help building a PPI presence and if we look at the Obama campaign we will
> also understand how and why grassroots campaign is the base of success.

good, young Sweden, have much to teach us

--
"Con un gran poder viene una gran responsabilidad, y no necesariamente
grandes retribuciones, de eso se trata la nobleza"

http://www.partidopirata.cl
http://www.somoslibres.cl
¿Con qué derecho deciden por mí? http://www.liberaciondigital.org