[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:56:08 CEST 2009

I don't believe that we need artist that can live from creating art. Artist
existed long before copyright was invented, even before money was invented,
and we'll have artists and culture anyway. But if their business model is
obsolete and inviable and cannot be sustented by their own merits, then that
business must change or die. Because it is the business that will die, and
not art creation.

And yeah, just like Reinier told you, if you don't agree with this, you are
against the ideas of all the Pirate Parties and you may better join the
record maffia and don't bother me here. become an "intellectual property"
lawyer and get VERY rich.