[pp.int.general] Telecoms package, ACTA and other monsters

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Fri Nov 6 12:03:16 CET 2009

On the mailing list of the Partito Pirata Italiano we are preparing a short
document summarizing the current threats to the freedom of the european
citizens.
Once ready I will translate it to english and post it there (in case there
are other people/associations that want to join the initiative and adopt it
in other countries). We aim to spread it as much as possible, also sending
it to editorial offices of TVs and newspapers and to MPs and other
politicians.

--
Marco Confalonieri
Partito Pirata Italiano