[pp.int.general] Telecoms package, ACTA and other monsters

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:20:59 CET 2009

Well, I'm a simple member of the Spanish Pirate Party and we have already
stated that we are against on the Swedish Piratepartiet's stand on
theTelecoms Package. I'm not representing my whole party now (perhaps,
maybe, another person will be designated for that later) but *I personally
ask*:

Why? *Why did the swedish Piratepartiet agree* with the Telecoms Package
when it allows* to cut off internet without the previous authorization of a
judge*? Can any swedish member of the Piratpartiet explain it??