[pp.int.general] Translation of the Pirate Manifesto

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:44:06 CET 2009

That's not true at all.

1) The Manifesto was voted, the Amends were voted.
http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_First_Voting_Cast_Votes
Every pirate party chose the way to vote the amends. In Spain, each member
of the party voted each amends.

2) The Manifesto (and the Amends) was not done by a single-man in a
single-session. It was discussed and discussed and discussed for several
months, and there was one person representing each party:
http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto#Who

3) The Manifesto wan't gonna be definitive, but a first version to be
improved over the time.

4) The Manifesto failed because it was boycotted by PiratPartiet. Yes, I
know that they were in pre-elections and had millions of things to do, and I
can understand that the manifesto was not a priority. But, in the long term,
the Manifesto is very important.