[pp.int.general] Hosting Union

coretx coretx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:41:31 CET 2009

Tell me, if you can't proof where the physical location of the servers
is.
And can't tell who the owner is.
Who's jurisdiction is it ?
Now keep the common carrier principle in mind. And the safe harbor
clause in the US as well.

Also: advanced BGP setups are far more "convential" than freenet/tor
hobbyism.
But more important, it has far less ( protocol ) overhead and latency.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4271

On the big "no-no" that Boris pointed out, PPI can setup several
anonymous trust funds.
Not really much of a problem. From there, a diverse spectrum of
services can be arranged
for pirate parties around the world.  Maybe you can not receive the
funds, but you can redirect&spend them
and receive services in return. ( In theory, i can arrange this in
just one day if you give me a call. )
If every pirate party has it's own AS, we can simply setup a second,
"free" internet.
And let PPI provide access towards its members using fully anonymous
proxy's as gateways.
The more populair our network will become, and the more people using
it, the harder it will be to shut it down.
In a relative short amount of time, the network can become "too big to
fail".
You can't shutdown an entire network, because of one "undesired peer".
Ofcourse, this is just one of the many possible ( simplified )
scenario's,
for as long as big brother projects such as Q6/17 do not see daylight.