[pp.int.general] Translation of the Pirate Manifesto

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Fri Nov 13 22:19:17 CET 2009

Andrew, if you want to tell me that you HATE me, go ahead, but do it offline
and don't bother the entire list.

The only thing of interest to the list is how to proceed with the Manifesto
project.

Please explain (not to me, to the list) whether and how you want to proceed
with this project.

If you really don't want criticism, OK. Then we know were we stand.

But I will definitely voice my opinion if and when someone publishes a
manifesto as The PP Manifesto, because that will affect the entire movement.

reinier