[pp.int.general] Big Brother in NL?

coretx coretx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 01:16:29 CET 2009

One of the most hilarious quotes on this subject is something roughly
translated as ;

"Most drivers will pay less money because of this system, and more
people will use public transportation because of this, which is good
for the environment"

I gues we all know why this does not compute :P

One thing is certain.

- It will be a huge privacy invasion.

And i'm already selling legal "howto make variable output GPS jammers"
kits.
If only a few people use this, at random timing, the whole system will
collapse.
And yes, you can outfit GPS jammers with selfdestruct mechanisms; ergo
get rid of the "evidence" when caught .
When privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy ;)

What we don't know is, will this be good for the car owners , or will
this be good for the environment ?
This question, might be a nice attack vector.