[pp.int.general] Big Brother in NL?

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Fri Nov 20 05:14:01 CET 2009

    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particulate). I live (at the 8th floor) less
    than a kilometer from a very busy highway (A12, for insiders). I don't care
    about CO2, I produce it myself if a breath. The particulate dust seems to be
    a much bigger health hazard.

Particulates are a bigger health hazard in the short term.  But they
cannot cause a disaster.

CO2 emissions can kill most life in the ocean (corals, molluscs, and
all the other species that depend on them), turn inhabited lands into
deserts or seas, and wipe out around 2/3 of the species on Earth.
Particulates can only make some people sick.