[pp.int.general] La Quadrature du Net: Amendment 138 dead by lack of courage of the Parliament

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:56:50 CEST 2009

I think the Council prefer vague terms and that is why this needs more
publicity so spread the translation with analyzes such as these and do not
hesitate to contact Christian for feedback, no point in we starting to
assume what he says.. We are not the media so we should provide a reliable
source of information to the media when we can in my opinion.

- Nicolas