[pp.int.general] Environmentalists and pirates, free information perspective

Rodrigo Pereira rodripe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:00:05 CET 2009

Promote free software as a green technology too. Proprietary software
always needs hardware upgrades and its create a lot of dangerous trash
of  "obsolete" hardware.

Technological trash have a lot of dangerous chemical products that is
agresive to nature.
"Fast computers" that support windows 7 consumes much more energy and
consumes a lot of energy to manufacture  too.

Rodrix

Rodrix
http://www.partidopirata.org