[pp.int.general] Environmentalists and pirates, free information perspective

Jeppe Winther jeppe.winther at piratpartiet.dk
Mon Oct 26 18:47:39 CET 2009

On the plus side, newer computer technology tends to draw less power
than it's older counterparts, even with increased clockspeeds, thanks to
advances in microchips. Not that it makes it all well and good, but at
least on the electrical side (CO2) new hardware is often more efficient.

Agreed on the waste and fabrication, however.