[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 10:19:42 CET 2009

I mostly stream my music since I get tiered of the tunes quickly, I prefer
variation and I care even less about concerts. In case they can not survive
on the revenue they will have to get a normal work like everybody else! I do
not feel like there revenue stream is my problem to be honest.

- Nicolas
  PPI / PPSE member

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Christian Hufgard <pp at christian-hufgard.de