[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Sat Oct 31 19:08:39 CET 2009

>>> If we modify laws that protect a business case, we are in the
>>> responsibility to offer alternative ways.
>>>

>> Then tell me in what way politicians had a responsibility for providing
>> alternative livelihood for, say, slave traders.
>>

> Do really mean, holding people as slaves is as harmless as as not
> providing free access to the results of your creative work?

You are arguing dishonestly here. You are accusing me of making a
completely different point than the one I was responding to.

You claimed that if politicians modify laws that are created to protect
a business, those politicians are bound to provide living for the
previously protected. I claimed that this is not the case at all, and
countered with a valid example demonstrating my point.