[pp.int.general] EU block filter

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 01:35:44 CEST 2010

On 01.04.2010 01:31, Yves Quemener wrote:
> The slippery slope argument is used abusively in many cases, but in the
> present case where a legal disposition is proposed with all the legal
> tools to secretly extend it far wider than its scope, it is really a
> usable argument.

I completely agree with you. However, the the statement to which I have
been answering went like "no form of censorship must be allowed because
it's a slippery slope" - and I replied exactly that the problem lies
less with the idea of censorship itself but with intransparent,
behind-closed-doors implementation of said censorship which we see in
the case of block filtering:)

Best regards,
Boris