[pp.int.general] Fake Rolex

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Thu Apr 15 01:32:57 CEST 2010

    And yes, if consumers want to buy a $300 "iPod" instead of an equal
    quality and less restricted generic mp3 player for a third of the
    price I don't really see that as a problem either. They should have
    just as much right as anyone else to know that they're getting a
    genuine Apple® iPod®. I defend the consumer's right to be sheep if
    they want to!!

I agree, except that the genuine iScrod is a platform for a DRM
conspiracy and that conspiracy ought to be a crime.