[pp.int.general] How PPI should look like - our humble opinion

Robert Mitwicki robert.mitwicki at partiapiratow.org.pl
Sun Apr 18 09:28:29 CEST 2010

The international conference should be the start of creating PPI not
the end ... We all know that we put work with the PPI statue remotely
but You can't decide real principles without   meeting like today.
Until yesterday international meeting were about meeting people talk
to them, exchange knowledge and experience not 11h voting. Principles
were broken, because of that. We need to find solution of this
problem.

And one more ... never is too late !

PP Poland

Robert Mitwicki