[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 18:58:55 CEST 2010

I tend to think that the form of PPI will not make it more or less
international, it is rather the way we push for PPI to become more
international and that is a challenge considering most PP's are located
within Europe. Any ideas how we make PP's more popular in Latin America,
Asia, Africa and Caribbean?

- Nicolas
  PPI