[pp.int.general] The conference - what went wrong; how can we do better?

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Fri Apr 23 02:02:13 CEST 2010

Il 22/04/2010 20:59, Partidul Piratilor ha scritto:
> I think that this discussion about voting systems is premature since:
> 1. At the conference we decided that PPI will not be a political
> organization, thus will not take decisions that will affect its
> members. Maybe some will want such a PPI but it will never happen.
Probably the Statute uses a bad phrasing: I don't see how an
organization that unite political parties and similar associations can
be labeled as "not political". The fact that it has not an autonomous
agenda but that its agenda is driven by the programs of its members does
not mean that it's not political!

--
Marco Confalonieri
Associazione Partito Pirata (PP Italy)