[pp.int.general] Support for Julian Assange and Wikileaks

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Fri Dec 3 19:06:34 CET 2010

    Listen from minute 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3XE448dfXA

It is not feasible for me to view anything on YouTube, but I will send
mail to fetch the three articles.  However, the reasoning here is flimsy:

    as for those agencies. obviously there's no direct proof of that. but
    who can possibly be behind this stuff? Coca-Cola? don't think so.

Are we to conclude someone works for the CIA because there is no
evidence he works for Coca Cola?

Wikileaks does not require tremendous resources.

--
Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation