[pp.int.general] Pirate support for Wikileaks

boboniboni boboniboni boboniboni at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:33:29 CET 2010

Is Assange supposed to live a life based on hard altruism? I think a
reasonable and quick scientific analysis about human behavior will say
that every human being runs on mutualistic shared goals (rational
egoism) with a variable amount of altruism.

I would find it surprising and pathological IF Assange was allegedly
doing this under a radical notion of metaphysical hard altruism.