[pp.int.general] Pirate support for Wikileaks

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:40:16 CET 2010

We just offered our website (www.nypirates.org) to the cause of Mass
Mirroring Wikileaks.  As an activist, I have to say that the amount of heat
Assange knew he would get for something like this HAS to be altruistic
seeing as you're automatically in fear of your life from essentially every
NATO ally state.  A million dollars but the minute I spend it I could be
capped by the CIA after being tailed?  I call "bullshit" on Aftermath,
respectfully :-)

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 5:33 PM, boboniboni boboniboni
<boboniboni at gmail.com>wrote:

> Is Assange supposed to live a life based on hard altruism? I think a
> reasonable and quick scientific analysis about human behavior will say
> that every human being runs on mutualistic shared goals (rational
> egoism) with a variable amount of altruism.
>
> I would find it surprising and pathological IF Assange was allegedly
> doing this under a radical notion of metaphysical hard altruism.
>

> On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Wikileaks does what it does for Profit.
> >
> > I say this because julian assange is the only one who has access to
> > the paypal donation account.
> >
> > No one knows how much is donated except for him.
> >

> > Wikileaks likes transparency for everyone except themselves.
> >

> > Cryptome is way cooler.
> >

> > On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Nicolas Sahlqvist <nicco77 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Forgot the link to Wikipedia:
> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juma_Khan_Hamdard
> >>
> >> - Nicolas

> we
> could
> but
> talks
> on
> page
> thousands
> demonstrators in
> bribes

> the
> eh.
> gone
> this

> in

> do

> such,
> an
> in

> they

Jay Emerson
Administrative Officer
New York Pirate Party

"My user has information that could...that could make this a free system
again! No, really! You'd have programs lined up just to use this place, and
no MCP looking over your shoulder." - Tron