[pp.int.general] Pirate support for Wikileaks

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:42:26 CET 2010

They are also planning to close down his Swiss bank account:
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/breaking-news/assanges-swiss-bank-account-under-scrutiny/story-e6frea73-1225966167842

<http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/breaking-news/assanges-swiss-bank-account-under-scrutiny/story-e6frea73-1225966167842>For
profit, like TPB is driven for profit according to the Swedish judge,
right..

- Nicolas