[pp.int.general] PPI's Consultation process and principles

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Fri Feb 19 12:50:46 CET 2010

Hello People

I' share the view of Jorge, that we need some declaration
of principles of what a PP is, and what PPI is standing for.

I want to point you the the "Statutes Task Force" that is
running at http://www.mypirates.net/ppi_development

currently there are 27 members in that group, and the
formulation of such principles is in the very scope of this
group. So I very wellcome Joge (and indeed everyone)
to join it and contribute there - the goal is to come up
with well dveloped propositions that can be voted upon
at the Brussels conference.

I took the freedom and copied your proposal to there.

Gregory Engels, aka Dichter
Leader of the Statutes TF, PPI
International Coordinator, PP-DE