[pp.int.general] About PP Russia

Pasi Palmulehto pasi.palmulehto at piraattipuolue.fi
Sat Feb 20 00:30:49 CET 2010

I'm sorry (actually not, you may carry on) to cut your discussion about
disagreements and for any things that maybe should even be in-the-party
discussions. In fact I'm just trying to get "whole picture" of PPRU.
I'll attach some poor translations of PPFI core things and without
knowing what PPRU thinks about them, we cant really know what to think.

In Finland we have five stands we wont give up, no matter what.

The core things are: (plz forgive me for poor translations)

1) Rights or every citizen, specially about their privacy, communication
secrecy and freedom of speech. *PRIVACY*

2) Right to non-commercially receive, copy, modify and share  every
single work there is ever published. *NON-COMMERCIALLY*

3) Commercial protection to last 5-10 years from the time work is
published. *COMMERCIAL*

4) Software- and medical patents must be abolished, other patents must
be carefully investigated for for are they really worthy. *CAN ANY
PATENT BE BENEFIT FOR THE PEOPLE*

5) Mostly not concerned for PPRU but for EU, but in general; All
decision-making of the government must be as public and checkable as
possible for the citizens, *TRUST TO GOVERNMENT?*

Could I please get some sort of official replies for these from PPRU?
Nobody is judging you just by opinions, but we really don't know where
you stand and for what.