[pp.int.general] International public relations initial drafting process,

Samir Allioui samir.allioui at pp-international.net
Fri Feb 26 23:31:39 CET 2010

Hi Glenn, can you provide me a executive summary of your email ?
No, just kidding ;) NOFI.

The ( Improvised! ) interviews you mentioned are recorded during Incubate.
Amelia did not have proper sleep, but received good criticism because of the
interview that you are trying to bash.
And the guy with the TPB T-Shirt is my assistant.
He is no longer allowed to do public apearances  because of the failure that
you pointed out.
This due to  criticism from PPNL members. However, they *did* like the TPB
T-shirt.
( Considering that TPB does not have a commercial / whole_sale_ character. )
And criticised me for wearing a suit.
Just for your consideration, the hippy wearing a suit sitting next to Robbie
( TPB T-shirt ) , that's me.

Long story short: Loads of pirates need Media training.
Who is going to pay for this ? Right now, no one is.
We are learning by acting.

Thank you for the _constructive_ feedback!

Cheers,

Sam.