[pp.int.general] International public relations initial drafting process,

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Sun Feb 28 09:09:54 CET 2010

Valentin Villenave wrote:
> The second issue you're referring to is strictly a matter of personal
> taste wrt dress-code. And telling them (let alone *demanding* as Glenn
> does) what to wear is simply infantilizing and pointless. I enjoy
> wearing blazers and tailcoats, but I'm perfectly happy with one of my
> fellow pirates wearing street hoodies and the like. Being photographed
> together on the same picture always makes quite an impression ;-)

Oh, good that you mention the impression. :) Last week a couple of us
has been invited to talk with the hessian prime minister while
demonstrating in front of the state chancellery. Of course we took some
pictures...

http://www.piratenpartei-hessen.de/pressemitteilung/2010-02-23-demonstration-gegen-jugendmedienschutz-staatsvertrag-fuehrt-zu-gespraech

Christian