[pp.int.general] International public relations initial drafting process,

Jerry Weyer weyerjerry at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 12:30:23 CET 2010

Hello,

Kenneth you made a very good point here, I think you're absolutely right.

Christian I absolutely love this picture! This is how Pirates are and why we
are different! Mr. Koch can sit in his suit with his consultant in a suit,
but still he doesn't understand what the 21st century looks like! Imagine
there being two slick mid-30s in their nice suits... you'd lose every
authenticity you had!

Jerry Weyer