[pp.int.general] US Party Update

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:27:43 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 12:19 AM, Andrew Norton <ktetch at gmail.com> wrote:
> There's been some changes at the US party over the last few days, and I
> wanted to keep you updated. As you may have seen from our wikipedia
> page, or read in the PPI IRC channel yesterday, we have a change of
> leadership.

Hi Andrew,

looks like the situation in the US is (nearly) as complicated as some
stuff we had here... Anyway, I'm glad to see that things seem to
evolve (and it's even better to see that you're still around here). I
hope you guys will sort this out in January, and I hope you'll manage
to avoid any kind of ostracism toward members or former members;
although I'm not sure I've understood the whole situation with Ryan, I
can tell you that yesterday's antagonisms may become tomorrow's
partnerships (and the other way around).

Anyway, nice to hear from you and the PPUS. A happy new year to you guys!

Cheers,
Valentin