[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 40, Issue 3

Maël Brunet maelbrunet at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 19:17:59 CEST 2010

afaik Europolit isn't focused on pirate issues. Also, if I understand it
well, it will just aggregate material from other websites/blogs centered on
european politics (not unlike the very good bloggingportal.eu).
I think the concept that Mikko described has alot of potential and could be
looked into. I offer my help to translate material from english to french
(and vice versa). If we are to discuss this further however, I suggest we
create a separate mailing list that anyone interested in this project could
join, to help focus discussions and not "pollute" the general mailing list
(I'm thinking in particular about non-european pirates).

Maël