[pp.int.general] Universidad pirata (Pirate University)

Perline-Parti Pirate (fr) perline at partipirate.org
Fri Mar 26 06:33:31 CET 2010

Everywhere there is a link between both, in programs (as I, you and everybody here know <:-)).
But there is a difference between a program (on a paper) and a real program.

Le Vendredi 26 Mars 2010 00:30:45 Samir Allioui <samir.allioui at pp-international.net>, dans un message intitulé "Re:
[pp.int.general] Universidad pirata (Pirate University)" nous a informés :
> In NL, free education and software is in the core of our "pirate" program.
> And so are open acces models.
>
> Just that you know ;)
>
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Perline-Parti Pirate (fr) <
> perline at partipirate.org> wrote:
>
> Valeu !
>
> Very great idea ! We should take example on this excellent initiative :
> link the  name Pirate and free software and
> education.
>
> Le Jeudi 25 Mars 2010 18:24:45 Enrique Herrera Noya <quiquetux at gmail.com>,
> dans un message intitulé "[pp.int.general]
> Universidad pirata  (Pirate University)" nous a informés :

Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net