[pp.int.general] Terminology: P2P

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Mon Nov 22 11:41:45 CET 2010

Just a quick thing that I read multiple times, and would like to get
accross:

- I don't think a country would be monoric to actually say P2P itself is
illegal. I for one enjoy downloading stuff like Ubuntu via torrents, for
example. Now sharing copyrighted material, on the other hand, is illegal
in a few countries, may that be P2P or by other means. I think it is
important to distinguish between the two, as it is legally (!) not the
same thing. If we don't distinguish between the two, how can we expect
lawmakers from traditional parties to do that?

Thx for reading this.
-J