[pp.int.general] Resistance methods

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 14:47:10 CET 2010

I think there are ways that one can do it and stay inside the law.
People kept mentioning strikes earlier but that's not the only union
tool. They could, for instance, do a 'go slow' or work to rule.
British Leyland in the late 70s did a lot of that as well as strikes
(although we all saw how that ended)

Another example was Wednesday's "opt out day" qo