[pp.int.general] Resistance methods

Stefan Sakowitz Multireal at gmx.de
Fri Nov 26 19:22:52 CET 2010

Radek asked:

I think I understand. I just thought that disobeying the authorities is
always equal to breaking the law, but as I see it's not that simple.

Would it be right then to say that civil disobedience is, in its
essence, doing something that you expect to be punished for¹, because
you think this is the right thing to do?

[1] - I think this part is important to distinguish civil disobedience
from plain crime and such.
___________________________

Ahoi......

Your understanding is correct so far.

A (PP)international issue, by now, is, that additional
to inprecise legislative definitions in different countries,
there is a different cultural understanding, different
grown customs in every people.

This could lead to statements/decisions/rules
in international texts, that could be >civil disobedience<
in the national understanding, totally normal in the next
country and a terrible crime in the next.

We should know about that, before we crash
our heads about different attitudes.

Multireal
--
MULTIREAL - Arts & Action
Technology and ideas

Stefan Sakowitz

EUREGIO UPPER-RHINE

GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit