[pp.int.general] Wikileaks under DDoS attack

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 17:02:08 CET 2010

Yes Andrew, I'm a high school drop out that graduated from Hofstra
University and am now attending Stony Brook grad school.

What law school did you go to again?

I apologize to others on this email but while I wish to keep the
conversation substantive and refrain from personal attacks that don't
concern you (nor would you care, I assure you) my colleague seems to still
be licking his wounds over his resignation from USPP due to the fact his
being a dickapotamous conflicted with our goals of getting things done.

Back to the matter at hand, however :-)

Since I am NOT a lawyer, and would thus not pretend to be one, I only know
what I can find on the internet and rather than play Google Lawyer and
possibly mislead someone with MY interpretation of the law, I will simply
concede that I don't know how the law would be applied in this case.
On Nov 29, 2010 8:30 AM, "Marcus Kesler" <marcus at d-usa.info> wrote:
> I do believe that the question was about the DDoS attack against
Wikileaks, not the actual leak.

> Jay Emerson <jemers2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>AND Assange is not a citizen of the U.S.
>>On Nov 29, 2010 2:56 AM, "Jay Emerson" <jemers2 at gmail.com> wrote:

ALWAYS