[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 44, Issue 18

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo2kpereira at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:29:19 CEST 2010

People with critical sense are more important than people with
"positive thinking". People with "positive thinking" always speak one
thing and do other. Then people with "positive thinking" are not
trusted. People with critical sense is more flexible to accept new
ideas because they like the debate. And people "positive" consider the
debate unsuitable many times. "Critical" try to do something
different, "positive" is afraid to do something diferent because
"positive" doesn't  want criticism. "Critical" want change and
"positive" want conservation. If you disagree this thesis, you aren't
"positive" =).