[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 44, Issue 18

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Wed Oct 13 16:20:48 CEST 2010

Ok, maybe my words were incorrect.

I have plenty of critical thinking, but I try to keep good manners :P

We need good manners in this list, as we don't know each other in
person, which helps a lot to soften issues. And well, some people have
demonstrated to lack that gift...

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 13/10/10 15:29, En/na Rodrigo Pereira ha escrit: