[pp.int.general] File Sharing in Space

Partidul Piratilor contact at partidulpiratilor.ro
Mon Oct 18 19:48:47 CEST 2010

Ahoy,

According to international regulation the space (athmosfere) above a state
is subject to control by that state, usually limited by that state
technological capabilities. A baloon (dirigible sound like a good tech to
consider) doing some kind of transmission that could be considered illegal
by the state can be easily shot down. It's amatterof how high it flies and
how much of a nuisance it is.
A satellite, on the other hand is a totally different thing :D While the
costs could be significantly higher, and the capabilities limited, I really
like that idea and I'll join such a initiative.

Cristian