[pp.int.general] File Sharing in Space

Rodrigo dA rata_0071 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 22:18:12 CEST 2010

This project is great!!
I agree going for the balloon first is the best, it's cheaper and will give you hands on experience with the necessary hardware to make it work.
Also will give you experience dealing with the legal bureaucracy and people would be more willing to finance a satellite project if they see you can get the work done.

regards
Rodrigo de Arzave